Differentiation of Instruction – Why, How To, For Whom
Following are links to 6 most-requested resources on differentiation of instruction.
Bookmark this page for easy access and please share the link with your colleagues!
1. 9 Pointers for Quick Differentiation of Instruction
2. Differentiated Instruction – Teachers Share Their Best Tips and Their Favorite Books Supporting Differentiation
3. Differentiation of Middle School Math Instruction
4. A Great Model of Differentiation by Bill Page
5. Differentiation of Instruction and Ability Grouping by Cheryl Sigmon
6. Paula Kluth’s Differentiation Daily
NOTE! Check out the Teachers.Net Methods & Theories of Teaching Center
**Keep up with Gazette articles on Pinterest!
This entry was posted
on Thursday, August 1st, 2013 and is filed under *ISSUES
, August 2013
, Teachers.Net Resources
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
Both comments and pings are currently closed.