Parent-Teacher Conference Tips!By Teachers.Net News Desk
We’ve rounded up some of the best tips and articles you’ll find anywhere on the topic of Parent Teacher Conferences. Please give back: add your parent conference and communication tips, links and ideas in the Comments section below.
1. Rock Your Way Through Parent Conferences by Head of School Todd Nelson
2. 10 Tips for the Best Parent Teacher Conference Ever by Sue & Barbara Gruber
3. Proactive Parent Conference Planning by Charity Preston
4. Go to that Parent-Teacher Conference! by Sarah Powley
5. Teachers’ Best Tips for Successful Parent – Teacher Conferences (From the Teachers.Net Lesson Bank)
6. 10 Tips to Deal With Difficult Parents Effectively by Sue & Barbara Gruber
7. Set the Stage for a Productive Parent Conference by Sarah Powley
Tips for Writing Teacher Comments on Report Cards by Leah Davies
Be Proactive in Your Communications with Parents by Steve Reifman
Tip sheets (English and Spanish versions) from Harvard Family Research Project are designed to support educators and families in conducting productive, successful parent-teacher conferences.